2018 Grasshopper 932 61"
Call for Price
Ideal for fleet operations, Model 932 delivers maximum power to meet the needs of commercial operators in virtually any conditions, along with the versatility to deliver reliable year-round performance
Features & Benefits
- Add or remove implements in minutes without tools with QuikConverter™ Implement System. Equip your out-front mower with a wide range of tools, including turf cleanup, renovation and snow removal implements that extend your productivity year-round.
- Fewer than 10 grease points and easy top-side access to belts and filters. 1,000-hour transmission fluid change intervals. Self-tensioning belts minimize cost and labor on routine maintenance.
- Robotically-welded, high-grade steel construction and I-beam reinforcement for long-lasting durability. Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to easily handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts. Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance.
- Standard, low profile Roll-over Protection System (ROPS) structure with an adjustable seatbelt. Dampened steering levers that return to neutral from forward and reverse. Interlock switches that shut down the engine when the operator leaves the seat while PTO is engaged or levers are in drive position.
- Wide stance single-fork tail wheels provide increased flotation and stability for a smoother ride.
- Standard on all FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks 48-inch and larger, PowerFold® is the zero-turn mower industry's first electric deck lift (introduced in 2004). PowerFold® rotates the deck nearly 90 degrees to provide easy access to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching package installation, plus space-saving portability and storage. The feature also adjusts cutting height between 1.0 and 5.0 inches and controls deck lift functions using a single switch.
- Hydraulic Lift raises the front of the deck to maneuver over soft or uneven ground and to clear curbs, trailer ramps and other obstacles, operated by a lift switch on the steering lever.
- 962 cc, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota MaxTorque™ gasoline engine with horizontal crankshaft and pressure lube for smooth, reliable operation.
- LED work lights provide improved visibility in low light situations.
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge. Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality. Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection. Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength. Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut. Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion.
- ComfortZone™ seat eliminates jostles and jolts with coil-spring suspension and a fully padded, high-back seat, padded armrests and variable density foam cushion. Iso-mounting smooths the ride, erases fatigue and keeps the operator comfortably in control at faster mowing speeds. Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach. One- or two handed operation with QuikAjust Tilt™ dual levers with 9-inch comfort range to custom fit operator's reach. Levers automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position and are less strenuous than riding mowers with steering wheels.
- Rugged G2 transmission with auxiliary cooling fans, HydroGear variable displacement 21 cc piston-type pumps and high-torque Parker wheel motors. CoolFan™ hydro cooling system with 7-micron absolute filter for cooling efficiency. Delivers smooth response and requires less maintenance, with industry-leading 1,000-hour fluid change interval.
- Commercial Use: 3-year unlimited hours; limited warranty covering parts and labor. Residential Use: 4-year or 800-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty covering parts and labor.
- Equipped with a High Temperature Clutch Cut-Out that automatically disengages the PTO if engine temperature reaches a certain point to prevent engine damage.
- Type/Horsepower/Cylinders: Kubota, MaxTorque™, 3-cyl.
- Displacement: 58.7 cu. in. (962 cc)
- Lubrication System: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Crankshaft: Horizontal
- Cooling System: Liquid
- Fuel: Gasoline - unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 7.2 U.S. Gal. (27.3 l)
- Optional Fuel Capacity: NA
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, remote mounted, cyclonic, dual element air filtration.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type
- Deck: DuraMax
- Mulching Package #: 504569(61)
- DuraMax® Deck Size: 61"
- Cutting Height Range: 1.25 to 5.0 in. (3.2 cm to 12.7 cm)
- Construction (Robotic-welded steel): Tubular 2.25 in. x 4 in. boxed members with 0.25 in. gussets. Formed double thickness hardened steel (0.269 in. 7.6% thicker than 0.25 in. (6.35 mm)) truss spindle plane and (3) Sentry™ spindles and a triple-strength upper deck, 1/2 inch thick in stress zones. Geometrically engineered design with 7 gauge skirts to withstand the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Blades (Tempered, alloy steel): (3) 21 in. (53.3 cm)
- Spindle Assemblies: Sentry™ Spindle System, 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Spindle cones shield housing and lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion.
- Spindle Housings: 8 in. (20.3 cm)-diameter machined aluminum housing with 6-bolt pattern.
- Blade Drive: Maintenance-free gearbox with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Trimability (Outside of std. tire to left trim side): 7.0 in. (17.8 cm)***
Starter & Electrical System
- Battery (maintenance-free): 12 Volt
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
Ultimate Operator System
- Seat: Ultimate Suspension Ride (USR), embroidered logo, iso-mounted, high-back, deep-cushioned, foam-padded CoolTemp Cordura-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil-spring suspension. Optional CoolTemp Cordura-covered premier suspension seat.
- Suspension: InFrame™ suspension
- Console-mounted Instruments: Low engine oil pressure and parking brake warning lights, digital hour meter, work lights, ignition and push/pull PTO switches. Choke integrated with throttle lever.
- Work Lights: Standard - LED
- Hour Meter: Standard
Transmission & Steering
- Type: Rugged, design-matched G2 hydrostatic system with auxiliary cooling fans, HydroGear variable displacement 21 cc piston-type pumps and Parker/Ross wheel motors.
- Filtration/Hydro Fluid: Integrated, replaceable, high-efficiency, fine-particle filter / Grasshopper CoolTemp Hydro-Max™ fluid withstands high and low temperature extremes for 1,000 hour change intervals.
- Speed: 0 - 11.0 mph (0 - 17.7 kph) forward 0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph) reverse
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels. Seat is pivot point.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable, Hydra-Smooth™, dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Parking Brake: Disc parking brakes, one for each drive wheel.
- Attachment Drive: Telescoping PTO shaft with two high-speed U-joints, Quik-D-Tatch® coupler and heavy-duty electric Mag Stop® blade clutch/brake.
- Drive Wheels – Standard (4-ply rated): 22x11.00x10 bar tread, high flotation, 4-ply rated
- Drive Wheels – Optional (4-ply rated): 22x10.00x10, turf tread, 4-ply rated
- Single Tail Wheel: NA
- Wide Stance Single Fork Tail Wheel: 13x6.50x6 rib tread, pneumatic (2)
- Deck Tires (4-ply rated): 9x3.50x4 (flat proof), 4-ply rated
- Height (Seat Back): 46.5 in. (118.1 cm)
- Height (Seat Cushion): 31.0 in. (78.7 cm)
- Height (ROPS): 69.0 in. (175.3 cm)
- Length (FrontMount w/ DuraMax® Deck - Mowing Position): 110.5 in. (280.7 cm)
- Length (FrontMount Power Unit + DuraMax® Deck - Folded Up): 94.0 in. (238.8 cm)
- Deck Width (Side Discharge): 74.5 in. (189.2 cm)
- Deck Width (Mulch*): 62.5 in.* (158.8 cm)
- FrontMount PowerUnit Only (Width/Length): 53.0 in. (134.6 cm)/70.0 in. (177.8 cm)
- FrontMount Power Unit (Wheelbase): 54.5 in. (138.4 cm)
- Weight (Uncrated): 1520 lbs. (689.5 kg)
- FrontMount Power Unit Only (uncrated): 1100 lbs. (499.0 kg)
- FrontMount Deck Only - Side Discharge (uncrated): 420 lbs. (190.5 kg)
- Mulching Package: 37 lbs. (16.8 kg)
Options & Accessories
- 34 Series DuraMax® side-discharge decks, which easily convert to Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection. All come standard with PowerFold® electric deck lift/height adjustment; however, 52- and 61-inch manual FoldUp™ decks are also available. 34R Series DuraMax® side-discharge decks, which easily convert to Down Discharge™ mulching, rear discharge or PowerVac™ collection and come standard with PowerFold® electric deck lift/height adjustment. 35R Series dedicated rear discharge decks, which come standard with PowerFold® electric deck lift/height adjustment.
- Powerful, deck-driven PowerVac™ collection systems deliver one-pass perfection every time, and are available with a wide range of twin or triple mesh bag or high-capacity metal hopper collectors.
- Used in conjunction with PowerFold® electric deck lift/height adjustment, this armrest-mounted switch controls deck lift functions and adjusts cutting height between 1.0 and 4.5 inches on the go.
- Optional rear discharge shield kit converts 34R Series decks to direct clippings out the back of the deck for a smooth cut and no windrowing.
- An optional Air Dam Kit can be installed along the front edge of most mower decks to minimize dust and dirt escaping from the front of the mower.
- The optional SpeedTrimming™ heavy-duty, anti-scalp roller kit for 52-inch and larger DuraMax® decks speeds close trimming near buildings, fences retaining walls and other landscaping features. Kits available for both left and right sides of cutting decks.
- Allow for controlled side-to-side flotation of the deck in rolling terrain for a smooth, even cut.
- Every FrontMount™ mower accepts a range of time- and labor-saving QuikConverter™ implements for even greater flexibility and productivity year-round.
- The optional Premier Suspension Seat offers the ultimate in comfort and an extra measure of suspension while mowing over rough ground. Adjustable backrest, armrests and lumbar support with weight-adjusted suspension control provide maximum comfort for operators of all sizes and preferences.
- Provides additional seating room for larger operators or to accommodate cell phones or pagers. Requires seat belt extension.
- Lightweight, water repellent, UV-resistant vinyl canopy mounts easily to OPS or ROPS to limit exposure to direct sunlight, reducing eye strain and increasing operator comfort.
- The full-view metal cab keeps moisture out and heat inside to keep the operator comfortable and productive. Standard electric windshield wiper clears windshield during operation. Powerful LED lights light up your path. Counterweight required.
- The optional Down Discharge™ mulching package with GrassMax™ High-Low Mulching blades cuts and recuts clippings and directs them deep into the turf, enriching turf and producing a beautifully manicured cut.
- Dual-fork tail wheels or wide stance single-fork tail wheels.
- Yellow beacon attaches to OPS to provide greater visibility in high-traffic areas.
- Provides an additional two inches of leg clearance.
- Multi-channel sprayer combs water pressure between radiator fins without damage, dislodging packed-in dust and debris that can become an invisible source of engine overheating.
- Diamond-plated aluminum canopy is highly resistant to abrasions. Easily mounts to ROPS to increase operator comfort by limiting exposure to direct sunlight and reducing eye strain.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kubota, MaxTorque™
- 58.7 cu. in. (962 cc)
- G2 hydrostatic system, HydroGear piston-type pumps, Parker/Ross wheel motors
- Wheel Size
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.2 U.S. Gal. (27.3 L)
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type